Auto Glym Custom Wheel Cleaner Complete Kit
Everything you need to safely remove brake dust from chrome, polished aluminium and anodised wheels.
Spotless wheels are essential, as any dirt will spoil the look of an otherwise perfect car.
Custom Wheel Cleaner’s acid-free formula quickly removes brake dust and road grime. It is safe for use on all wheel types including alloy, lacquered alloy, steel, chrome, painted, anodised and plastic covers.
The Custom Wheel Cleaning Complete Kit features two soft brushes that allow you access to the hard to reach areas such as intricate spokes and wheel nuts.
If you have split rims use Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner.
- 1 x Custom Wheel Cleaner 1L
- 1 x Small Wheel Brush
- 1 x Medium Wheel Brush
How to use:
- Make sure your wheels are cool to the touch before you start as working on hot wheels may result in damage.
- Only work on one wheel at a time, apply the cleaner generously from the bottom up, fully coating the wheel surface.
- Using a wheel brush or a sponge to agitate the cleaner, concentrate on any dirt trap areas and don’t forget the wall of the tyre.
- Rinse the wheel thoroughly, making sure you have fully removed all of the cleaner before moving onto the next wheel.
- Wash the supplied accessories as required in clean, warm water and allow to air dry.
Be Sure to check out our Facebook Page to receive the latest offers and promotions.
Unsure about fitment? Use the Parts Enquiry Form and one of our parts experts will get straight back to you!
In addition, we deliver via a specialist courier. Full tracking information will be provided via email and/or text.
For more information on shipping check our Delivery Page.
Q: Can you use Custom Wheel Cleaner on painted alloys?
A: Yes, Custom Wheel Cleaner and Clean Wheels can both be used on painted alloy wheels.
Q: What shall I use to clean chrome wheels?
A: Custom Wheel Cleaner should be used to clean chrome alloy wheels.
Q: Is Custom Wheel Cleaner safe to apply to tyres?
A: Yes. Custom Wheel Cleaner can be applied directly to the tyre wall and agitated with a brush to provide a clean finish. If you clean your tyre walls before applying tyre dressing it will last longer. Ensure you thoroughly rinse after use.
Q: Can I use Custom Wheel Cleaner on split rims?
A: We would advise using Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo as an alternative for split rims. As these types of alloy wheels are made of multiple surfaces bonded together and it can be difficult to ensure you completely rinse the cleaner from the entire wheel, we would advise using Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo instead to avoid the risk of allowing the wheel cleaner to dry between these surfaces.
Auto Glym Custom Wheel Cleaner Complete Kit We will contact you once an order is placed to inform if the item is in stock or not.